Kindness & Respect.
There’s apparently this golden rule that goes a little something like “treat others the way you want to be treated”. Yeah, we do that. You will receive nothing but love, kindness, virtual hugs, and understanding from our team – through the good times & the hair-pulling-tech-moments.
Believe it or not, we actually DO have limitations (I know, I know, hard to believe!). If we do not have the skillset to accomplish a task, we don’t claim that we do – because that’s gross. We’ll help you find the expert that aligns with your needs if we can’t serve you & we will be honest and upfront about that.
Loyalty & Tenacity.
Why hire someone to create a website for you or handle your tech if you can’t trust that they have your best interest in mind? Why bother paying someone who is going to “ghost” you for months? We believe in open communication & doing what we say we will do. Period. End of story.
We don’t claim to do all the tech because frankly that’s not where we shine. We have a very clear & specific set of skills, that we hone and develop and improve consistently.
We build high-converting WordPress websites & membership sites and offer WordPress tech support. Plain & simple.
Our purpose is to EMPOWER small business owners & entrepreneurs to harness their website to work for their biz as the #1 MVP. We strive to make tech overall less scary and overwhelming through bite-sized education, effortless website kits and speaking in human terms.
PLACES YOU’VE SEEN US.
THIS COMPANY IS MADE UP OF REAL PEOPLE.
the CEO & wordpress developer extraordinaire.
I am a hard working, hyper-productive, optimistic, ambitious and dedicated person. I am often described as decisive, loyal and responsible. What I start, I finish, and with vigor. I’ve excelled in school, life & business not because I was the smartest, or the most gifted…but because I worked my butt off and focused.
3 fun facts about Sam!
I love to sing. It’s my dream to be in a local band for fun singing classic rock. Any takers? No? Karaoke it is, I guess!
I wrote my first lines of code on Neopets, making a website about The Sims and Xanga. (can you tell I was born in the 90’s?
I have lived in so many different places including: California, Florida, South Carolina and Japan #militaryfamily
second in command, business manager.
I apply my knowledge of the tech & development industry, love of problem-solving, and crazy attention to detail to the SMC team. I handle the organizational & strategic side of the business vision, helping the team breeze through client projects for ultimate efficiency. When I’m not managing projects and solving tech puzzles, you can find me chasing around my two daughters on the beach while playing ball with my dog or enjoying a glass of wine while watching reruns of Friends for the 2,478 time.
1. I love to travel. When I was in my early 20s I quit my corporate job and bought a one-way ticket to St. John in the US Virgin Islands
2. I’m very detail oriented. I love numbers, problem solving and puzzles. Math, spreadsheets, and lists are my love language.
3. I’m a sucker for efficiency. I can totally geek out on systems and processes and time-saving hacks.
My friends would describe me as quirky, kind and brutally honest. I’m an overthinking perfectionist with 3 boys and a love for the beach. Design is the orderly space I carve out for myself in a house full of muddy soccer cleats and the random “pet” spider trapped in a glass jar. Ew.
1. I am obsessed with pretty things: fabric, paper, wine labels, birthday cards, all of it. If it’s cute, it’s coming home with me to live in my drawer full of other pretty things.
2. I love 90’s rap. I’m totally waiting for crimped hair and tightrolled jeans to be socially acceptable again. Until then, I’ll just be blasting Vanilla Ice on the radio in my mini van.
3. My husband said I could get a dog when we got a house. I picked up the puppy before we moved the furniture in.
Now that you’re totally in love with us…ready to work together?