How to Setup an Autoresponder in Gmail
Establishing an autoresponder for your business email is an excellent way to look professional, set boundaries & expectations for your clients and give clear next steps. Plus, it allows YOU as the business owner to step away and take a break. In this short video and tutorial, learn how to setup an autoresponder in gmail for your business.
How to Set Up an Autoresponder in Gmail: WATCH & LEARN
Setting up the autoresponder is super simple.
- Log in to your gmail account
- Click the gear icon on the top righthand corner
- Click “Settings”
- Scroll to the bottom of the General tab (the one you’re on!)
- Find “Vacation Responder”
- Add in your autoresponder message, set the dates and save.
- You don’t have to add a signature, it will pull from your preset signature
- You don’t HAVE to set dates, you can manually turn the autoresponder on and off.